Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Proracun zvucnih kutija za odredjene zvucnike

[es] :: Elektronika :: Audio-elektronika :: Proracun zvucnih kutija za odredjene zvucnike

Strane: 1 2

[ Pregleda: 23193 | Odgovora: 20 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

Pigoza
Igor Markovic
tv snimatelj/montazer
TV Telemark Cacak
Pozega

Član broj: 41017
*.adsl.eunet.rs.

+7 Profil

icon Re: Proracun zvucnih kutija za odredjene zvucnike16.03.2010. u 07:49 - pre 172 meseci
Tacno da ako je Qts>0,5 preporucljivo je da drajver bude ugradjen u kompresionu kutiju,ali mnogi drajveri koji imaju i manji Qts mogu lepo raditi u kompresionoj kutiji kao i obrnuto,kako ti kazes provereno.
Recimo EI nis drajveri AZ881 po fabrickoj specifikaciji predvidjeni su za kompresionu kutiju,ne secam se tacno koliki im je Qts,ali vidjao sam i cuo i u bas reflex kutiji isto lepo rade iimaju vise basa.

U vezi Qts parametra:
"Thiele and Small devoted considerable effort to show how the following parameters define the relationship between a speaker and a particular enclosure. However, they can be invaluable in making choices because they tell you far more about the transducer's real performance than the basic benchmarks of size, maximum power rating or average sensitivity."

I ovo:

"Qms, Qes, and Qts are measurements related to the control of a transducer's suspension when it reaches the resonant frequency (Fs). The suspension must prevent any lateral motion that might allow the voice coil and pole to touch (this would destroy the loudspeaker). The suspension must also act like a shock absorber. Qms is a measurement of the control coming from the speaker's mechanical suspension system (the surround and spider). View these components like springs. Qes is a measurement of the control coming from the speaker's electrical suspension system (the voice coil and magnet). Opposing forces from the mechanical and electrical suspensions act to absorb shock. Qts is called the 'Total Q' of the driver and is derived from an equation where Qes is multiplied by Qms and the result is divided by the sum of the same.

As a general guideline, Qts of 0.4 or below indicates a transducer well suited to a vented enclosure. Qts between 0.4 and 0.7 indicates suitability for a sealed enclosure. Qts of 0.7 or above indicates suitability for free-air or infinite baffle applications. However, there are exceptions! The Eminence Kilomax 18 has a Qts of 0.56. This suggests a sealed enclosure, but in reality it works extremely well in a ported enclosure. Please consider all the parameters when selecting loudspeakers. If you are in any doubt, contact your Eminence representative for technical assistance."

Posetite ovaj sajt: http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/thiele.asp

Sto se tice magneta,sam sebe demantujes,prvo su mali-slabi magneti pa ima i onih vecih?
P.S. Nije stvar u velicini nego u tehnici :-) Pozdrav!
Nije stvar u velicini nego u tehnici >-(
Blago onome ko zna da ne zna, a hoce da zna.
Covek se uci dok je ziv, pa opet lud umre.

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: Elektronika :: Audio-elektronika :: Proracun zvucnih kutija za odredjene zvucnike

Strane: 1 2

[ Pregleda: 23193 | Odgovora: 20 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.